In a proactive response to keep patients, customers and employees as safe and healthy as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, beginning Tuesday, March 17th we will allow online pre-ordering and dispensary pickup ONLY. Walk-in business will not be allowed.
***ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PICKED UP ON THE SAME DAY. ORDERS WILL NOT BE HELD OVERNIGHT.***
***TO MINIMIZE THE EXCHANGE OF PHYSICAL CASH, WE WOULD PREFER CUSTOMERS USE DEBIT CARDS FOR PAYMENT.***
Placing online orders:
- Choose the location and menu for your needs from the “Live Menus” option above
- Add your product choices to your cart
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter your name, mobile phone number and date of birth
- IF you are a medical patient: Enter Illinois Qualifying Patient Number (QP#) and expiration date
- Click “Place Order”
You will receive a text message confirming your order has been received – THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR PICKUP.
When your order is ready for pickup, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SECOND TEXT MESSAGE STATING YOUR ORDER IS READY TO BE PICKED UP.
When your order is ready for pickup, you may proceed to the dispensary to complete your transaction and obtain your products.
COLLINSVILLE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
Upon receiving the “ready for pickup” message, please proceed to the parking lot at the Gateway Fun Park.
Gateway Fun Park
8 Gateway Drive
Collinsville, IL 62234
Please bring the following:
- Your valid ID
- Payment (***DEBIT CARDS PREFERRED*** to minimize cash exchange)
- Your mobile device including the “READY FOR PICKUP” confirmation message
A shuttle will be available to bring small groups to and from the dispensary, with care given to allow for adequate distance between each person on the shuttle. You will need to show the “READY FOR PICKUP” confirmation in order to board the shuttle.
Upon arriving at the dispensary, we will bring you inside to check your ID and complete your transaction. Our floors are marked with appropriate standing locations to ensure adequate distance between individuals.
Upon completion of your transaction, you may exit the building and board the shuttle to return to the Gateway Fun Park parking lot.
We have also taken several other measures to minimize risk in our stores.
- Dispensary common surfaces such as door handles, countertops, touchscreens and more are disinfected every hour.
- All employees are instructed to wash their hands every hour and wear gloves.
- We are limiting the number of people in its waiting rooms and dispensary floors to allow for social distancing for the comfort of guests and making hand sanitizer available throughout the dispensaries.
- The dispensaries are cleaned from top to bottom before and after hours of operation.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this process to continue to serve you and do our part to keep everyone as healthy as possible.
If you receive this message, it means we’ve reached our maximum capacity for online orders at the moment. Online ordering will become available again once we’ve completed existing orders. Please revisit the website to check the status.
We are not able to contact you once online ordering resumes, you’ll need to check the website.
Yes, you can come to pick up your order at any time after receiving the text message as long as it is the same day you placed the order. Note that late arrivals nearing closing time may not be able to be served due to state restrictions.
NO – all orders must be picked up on the same day the order is placed. If you do not pick up your order, it will be cancelled and the products will be placed back in our inventory at the end of the day. No exceptions.
No – orders are being processed in the order they are received. You are welcome to pick up your order upon receiving the text messages stating it is “ready for pickup.”
Parking at the dispensary is reserved for Illinois medical patients. All others must park at the Gateway Fun Park parking lot and take the free shuttle to the dispensary.
We are unable to accept any walk-up customers at this time, even walk-ups from the parking lot. The shuttle bus is carrying only 8 passengers per trip to ensure proper distance between individuals and is being regularly sanitized to ensure cleanliness and safety.
We are implementing these processes to minimize the number of people congregating at the dispensary, and with your cooperation, lines and crowds should not be forming.